I'm Galal Hassan. Software Engineer & Game Developer.
Galal Hassan is a PhD Candidate at the School of Computing, Queen's University, Kingston,ON, Canada. He is part of Queen's Telecommunications Research Lab (Queen's TRL) under the supervision of Prof. Hossam S. Hassanein , Professor and Director of Queen's TRL.
Research interests: Embedded Systems, Sensor Network Platforms, IoT, Cloud Computing
3. Galal Hassan and Hossam S.Hassanein, “MoT: a deterministic latency MAC protocol for Mission-Critical IoT applications,” in IWCMC 2018 Wireless Networking Symposium (IWCMC-Wireless Networks), Limassol, Cyprus, Jun. 2018. (Published)
4. Galal Hassan, M. ElMaradny, M. A. Ibrahim, A. M. Rashwan, and Hossam S. Hassanein, “Energy efficiency analysis of Centralized-Synchronous LoRa-Based MAC protocols,” in IWCMC 2018 Energy Efficient Networking: EEN-PSP (IWCMC-EEN-PSP 2018), Limassol, Cyprus, Jun. 2018. (Published)
5. Darrell Laker, Galal Hassan, Russel Dobson, and Ruiheng Wu. "RFID localization using special antenna technique." International Journal of Radio Frequency Identification Technology and Applications 2017 (Published)
2. Galal Hassan, A. M. Rashwan, Hossam S.Hassanein, “WhiteBus: A Platform Plug-and-Play Interface for IoT Infrastructures” in ICC 2019 Internet of Things Symposium, Shanghai, China, May. 2019. (Accepted)
1. Galal Hassan, A. M. Rashwan, Hossam S.Hassanein, “SandBoxer: A Self-Contained Sensor Architecture for Sandboxing the Industrial Internet of Things ” in ICC 2019 4th Workshop on Convergent Internet of Things (C-IoT), Shanghai, China, May. 2019. (Accepted)